Below, you will find a list of opinions about Islam that you may express if you’d like to. The list is extensive, but not comprehensive. I don’t necessarily agree with any of these opinions, and I don’t know enough about Islam to hold them in an intellectually honest fashion.
I probably wouldn’t express these opinions if I agreed with them out of respect for my Muslim friends and the other Muslim people I have known in my life. I also wouldn’t express them because I fear the repercussions I could face for doing so. But if you feel the need to say any of these things, you have that right.
- Islam appears to be a religion designed for pigs.
- The world would be a much better place without Islam.
- If every religion in the world, aside from Islam, grows in popularity, it will bring about a neutral or positive change. But if Islam grows in popularity in proportion to the other religions, it will bring about a negative change.
- The worst thing about Israel is that Islam is practiced there.
- The reason the West is superior to the Middle East in every imaginable way is the simple fact that the Middle East has been far more influenced by Islam.
- Mohammed is a fictional character. But if he were real, he’d be contemptible.
- The Quran is more useful as kindling than as a spiritual guide.
- I hate Islam.
- I will never participate in any Islamic ritual.
- If God could pee, he would pee on the Quran.
- Various forms of Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, and other religions will be practiced in the distant future. Islam will be forgotten.
- The only thing that would stop me from having kids is the fear that they could be influenced by Islam.